Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, irrespective of the cookie, allow or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser-lanprintech.com will not link in cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising Cookies: Cookies are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. In order to do so, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to it.
Third-party cookies: The lanprintech.com website may use third party services that, on behalf of lanprintech.com, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third party cookies used and the data of these third parties. For obvious reasons, in this model only Google has been included for the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.
By using this Site, the User expressly accepts the processing of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above. You also acknowledge that you have the right to refuse the use of your personal data.